You were perfect how you were, I see you don’t understand it or maybe it’s my fault I took your perfect for granted maybe it’s their fault they couldn’t help you manage. Or maybe it’s because you got so high and I was never around when you landed made you feel somewhat stranded now I see your whole circle is on some yes man shit but if they knew you how I knew you they would be able to see through the act recognizing the fact that this is all a charade but you claim your happy so I’ll take my truths to my grave…
Friday, June 24, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
Letting go of wisdom showing off provisions though one can’t always live up to their intentions but I can’t apologize for the things I’ve done.
At times I held the moon trying to avoid the sun only to prolong the things that I should have done only to fight the wars I should have won but I always end up empty handed
The things I took for granted the access I’ve granted to those who demanded perfection only to fight to crate one’s own reflection
To find something’s have no redemption
Thursday, January 27, 2011
What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.
Or does it explode?
I JUST HOPE IT MAKES ME GROW....
Baby Momma I always wanted to be wife before mother but things don't always turn out how we plan do they? But what I have come to accept is I may be becoming baby momma but thats not the important title it doesn't really even matter its the momma part that I need to focus on...Boy I know this shall be a glorious journey GOD WILLING
Sunday, January 9, 2011
- Identify and heal the earlier experiences that underlie your issues (often child abandonment).
- Identify your beliefs, feelings, and unmet needs that formed in connection with those earlier experiences.
- Build the new, life-enhancing, coherent beliefs, feelings, and needs that will bring you inner power and deep, lasting growth.
- Create a "shift" in your energy field from the old to the new. This requires more than the usual "talking/thinking?understanding/problem solving" of the left brain.
- Become empowered by WHO YOU ARE. Connect with your genuine power and potential. Know that change is possible. Shift what you resonate with. I do this all day, every day. It is so very do-able~! "Simple but not easy" as the saying goes, unless you know how, of course.