Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Facebook Hiatus...

The people in my life tend to hold a lot of value to me but it seems such feelings are not being returned. Which has cause me from kind of hiding from social networks or at lease facebook. It may seem sort of childish of me to deactivate my account just to get away from less then a handful of people but its what I feel is needed at this moment in time. See certain people wouldn't give me or my life one thought if they didn't see me post a status or a pic and its not little acquaintance its people i thought I was really close to but maybe it comes with the growing out of people aspect of life. Anyhow I will eventually decide if I should keep or sever these relationships.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook I like to call the devils den...its true sometimes you have to make that clean break i am actually in the midst of the same situation. I just need to toss social media to the wind when it comes to my personal its like you like my status and my photos but do you even really like me...smh its pretty terrible

    ReplyDelete