Saturday, April 28, 2012

Halos


God told me angels have no Halos they don’t stand out 
They breath air deep breaths because they know what its like to have none left
God told me angel have no halos they don’t stand out 
They move slow in their anger speak kindly to strangers because they know what its like to be strange
(so I asked him about pain)
God told me angels have no halos they don’t stand out
They sometimes fake smiles but not to be fictional just to give a glimpses of hope that other wise you may never know
 (but what about pain?)
God told me angels have no halos they don’t stand out 
They think before opening their allowing God to reign proud and light to shine through 
(I need to know about pain) 
God told me angels have halos they don’t stand out 
they feel rain, wind, shame and left out so what is pain really? God told me angels don't feel pain they consume it they don't stay in palaces they go to the ruins to rebuild students of life 
God told me angels have no halos they don't stand out its the unseen that matters most but slightly cared about

No comments:

Post a Comment