Saturday, September 25, 2010

Comin' from where I'm from...

In all honesty on my quest to become the woman that one day my son would look up to as his everything, my daughter would know she could be anything she wants because her mother was and my husband will never regret choosing to give me the wedding ring it gets pretty bumpy. Where I was born & raised there was this constant reminder of the same old thing. Baby mama before wife and most times wife would never come absent father were pretty prevalent but believe me some of the mother were no better yes they may have been living in the same house but their constant search of "finding their baby a daddy" made them about as absent as the fathers. Women (female gender) were loud for reason I still yet to understand then you became outcast for keeping a quite disposition...
Don't get me wrong where im from there were the few stand out who strived for better I just wished more of the kids I grew up with didn't become victims of their surroundings ...
Most of them lives this way because they feel thats how the streets made them well word to the wise the ghetto don't love nobody...
I would never judge you by your life style thats not my place but my place which I am truly in search of molding and creating the woman I want to be... Just refuses to settle for the bull shit we were handed...

No comments:

Post a Comment