Saturday, September 25, 2010

Double Standards...

I love Men I do...
Men love women(well most) right?
Well if you haven't noticed I am a "black" woman Mahogany skin and all so until people meet me they feel oh you must be one of those "black men praising black women" you could not be any more wrong...I do not have a favorite race of man I enjoy them all =) but the stereotypical views placed on the black woman makes it hard on dating (for me personally) period.

Here is my issue black men(not all) seem to have this problem with a black woman dating a white or hispanic man. When the black men judging date primarily out of there race what is that all about? I can care less if you date any kind of woman my father only likes white women he say black women do not know how to listen my grandma first married a black man then a white then a mexican so all the racial stuff means nothing... what gets me is when i see a black man holding his white girlfriends hand... turn up his nose at a black woman with a white man saying shit like "oh she must not be able to handle the di*k she needed something smaller" Really guy Really grow up the idea that black men have the biggest di*k straight myth...

and to the Malcolm X type black man who would never date out of his race and find it offensive open up your mind a little...
I like him that doesn't mean I look down on black guys cause I'm with a white guy it just means he makes me HAPPY nothing more nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment