Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lastnight

I had the pleasure of being married last night.
To the most beautiful faceless man I have never seen...
With the hair of a warrior that could only have been a descendant of African immigrants
The room filled with autumn greens,reds and browns taught him that through times journey I will always be around...
And he's the World to me we Dance to Sade before the ceremony we don't believe its bad luck to see the bride were not making a pledge for one day but for rest of our lives.
so he holds me ever so closely and reminds me what i'm living for I look him in face and cry a bit only for him to whisper I love that your so sensitive as catches every tear cause he knows there his..
As the promise to be by your side comes to an end he kisses my forehead I kiss his chin and I walk away from him my heart beating in anticipation to be in his space again...
Times narrowing in and I hear him telling me everything that draws me near him
I swear starts to play and all the people stand to greet me but none of them matter cause i know he see's me...
The dam of emotions I had built buckles as I walk to his side and he looks me in his eyes since what is his is now mine and vice versa...
He assembles in vows that adds jewels to my crown as his queen and I try to speak for him the same thing so i can add to his crown as my king...
The faint saying of now its time to kiss the bride almost past us by since we were already making love in our minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment